Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rio Grande Certification



Tomorrow I'm off to do the Rio Grande Certification class with Tim McCreight. Yahoo!! I tried to take the class in January but it filled up so fast that I missed the cut. But now I have something to look forward too (and lots of pictures to share.)

I already have Certification I and II with PMC Connection. (Level III and IV are in my future plans too. I just love being a student.)

Both companies teach their certification classes differently. I'm really looking forward to seeing Rio's style and I get the head guru as a teacher too. Can't get any better than that.

I was rereading my information last night and was glad to hear that Rio's classes stress technical skill and not design. That is somewhat of a relief as I tend to (and I know others do this too) stress over whether my piece is a "good design." (Now I just have to keep reminding myself of this.)

The photos: How I finished the broken ring top and the view from the deck at our camper on Lake Erie (where I find beach glass.)


No comments: