Saturday, July 10, 2010

Updated



One of my pet peeves is to finally meet someone I've communicated with on the internet and they look nothing like their photo. More often than not, it's because they've posted a photo of themselves from thirty years ago. Not sure why people do that, but it bugs me.

(Okay, now that I've got that off my chest) I'll post a current photo of myself. My old photo is only two years old (taken at the hospital when I went to meet my third grandson.) I don't often have pictures of myself as I'm the one taking them and I thought this one wasn't too bad. But then I got a new haircut and decided that I didn't look like that anymore.

So.... here is the old picture and the new. I personally like the new photo much better. (And I thought my hair looked good then. Yuck!) (But it does look grayer now.... oh well, I'm two years older.)

No comments: