Sunday, August 21, 2011

Time to renew the spirit!

Has your summer been as busy as mine?  I hope so and I hope not (depending on where you want to be.)

This is one of the reasons the posts this summer have been few and far between.  Hopefully you'll hang in there with me until life settles down and I can get back to work.

Keep an eye open for upcoming classes this fall.  Fall is always a good time to take classes and renew the spirit.

I plan on renewing my spirit this coming Sunday with a class with Gordon Uyehara.  Anyone in metal clay knows who Gordon is.  He does phenomenal work and you can't miss his style.

The Cleveland Guild is hosting a retreat this weekend and Gordon is one of the guest teachers.  He is offering three classes (one is a bracelet class that just didn't work into my schedule.  Darn!)  I'm taking a boxed pearl ring class with him.  (And I love, love, love making rings.)

I'll be sure to share a photo next week.  Until then I'll be hoping the rain ends so I can enjoy a week with my family.

Maybe I'll share some Grandchildren photos.  They're always good for a story!

No comments: