Friday, May 8, 2009

No adjectives


  My husband has always been on my case about my weight and he's always after me to exercise.  He's prided himself on walking 4 miles everyday and working out at the Y.  So when our oldest grandson told me I had a big butt, that was fuel for more pressure from him.

   Well, yesterday he got his.  The middle grandson (only two more weeks can I call him that) was playing in the backyard with Grandpa when he told him that he had a big belly.  If that wasn't bad enough he followed that pronouncement up with ..... it's a HUGE belly.  

   Grandpa says little kids aren't allowed to use adjectives.

  

2 comments:

heatherandlola said...

We were playing on Olivia's swings tonight and she told me to get off because my butt was too big. Gotta love the honesty!!

Alice Walkowski said...

Yeah, they are brutally honest.