Thursday, October 29, 2009

And the winner is........


Tonight was the Taste of Home Show in Meadville, Pa. The vendors received tickets to attend the show but by the time everything was cleaned up and put back in the car it was too late. Plus, my cousin and I were on our feet the entire time and busy. So, we were too tired to stay out any later. (That's what happens when you get old.) We were even too busy to take a picture of the crowds.

I really didn't plan on making many sales. Even one sale would make me happy. (Had one sale..... I'm happy.) Instead this was an opportunity to get my name out there and make contacts and that is exactly what I did.

In hind sight I think that people didn't realize that my jewelry was for sale at the show. No one else was selling anything, just sharing information and that is what we did. The effects of the evening will show up later (I hope!)

Anyway, I gave away a necklace as a way to draw people to my table. It must have worked as I have a whole canister full of names. My husband drew the name for me and the winner is.........
Debbie Mealy from Meadville, Pa. Congratulations Debbie and thanks for stopping by my table. I will be mailing your necklace out tomorrow.

1 comment:

Joann Wheeler said...

I like the new look on the blog, Ally!