Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Darn!

My computer is down!!!!! I won't survive!!!!!! When did I become so dependent on a computer?????? Darn!!!!

Panic is setting in..... my computer isn't working, Open House is this Saturday (I need more inventory), I can't post pictures of the latest enameled pieces (until the computer gets fixed...... I hope it can be fixed) and I need to get some copper pieces done. I advertised "the new copper clay" for my Open House and only have one pair of copper earrings.

Let's see.....three days until Saturday. How many hours is that? Is it possible to do all there needs to be done in 72 hours? Do I need sleep? Should I cancel my hair appointment? (No, too much gray is showing.) Will the copper firing go as desired (I do have a couple ready to fire.) What am I going to serve as snacks on Saturday? Will all my mailings pay off? Will people show up?

Why do we do this to ourselves before an event? Don't know and never will. Next year it will be the same. It was last year.

Am I rambling? Yes. Sorry! I'll try to keep posting some thoughts and hopefully some pictures soon. (But first I've got to figure out how to do it on my son's computer.)

Why did my computer have to go down at this time of year? Darn!

1 comment:

heatherandlola said...

Just say DAMN - you know you want too!!! Good luck getting all of that done. I don't envy you righ now:)

Heather