Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Stuck in summer mode




Finally made it to a guild meeting tonight. It's been several months since I've been able to attend. We met at Beyond Beads in Cranberry Township. What a nice store.

This was our Christmas party, so there were lots of goodies to eat, lots of show and tell to inspire and informative tips to help with our metal clay work. We also exchanged charms. Each of us took three charms, dropped them in Santa's hat and took out three charms. The variety of charms everyone made was inspiring; balls with crystals, mittens, christmas trees, ornament shapes, and lots of beautiful snowflakes to name a few.

I guess I'm just not ready for winter. My charms included beach glass. A holiday and winter theme never even crossed my mind. With two inches of snow coming and a high of 19 degrees, I guess I'd better get ready (even though I don't want to!)

No comments: