Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year everyone!

Well, I started my challenge to myself to post at least one item on my Etsy site every day for the next thirty days. I did it with one hour and eight minutes to spare. (Did you really think I would get it on early in the day?) Actually I had planned on getting it posted in the morning, but only got 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night. (Not the way I planned on starting off my year.) We watched the kids last night and the 18 month old got sick in the middle of the night. We went to bed at 1:30 and he got up at 4:00 with a bad bark. Couldn't get him back to sleep until 6:00, so we cuddled and watched "Little Women". (He really did watch it.) He slept on and off until 11:00, but I couldn't sleep well since I was worried about him rolling off the couch.

Want to place bets as to when I come down with his cold?

No comments: