Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New classes

Finally I'm getting around to setting up some classes.  This summer was very, very busy.  It was a good busy but busy just the same.

Upcoming classes include inlaying bronze into copper clay.  This class is using Hadar's powdered clays and a technique that Hadar uses.

It's been a long time since I've offered an intro course so it is back in a shortened version.  The class will be shorter and focus on learning how to work with the clay in a variety of ways.

The final class for the month is based on the box ring I made in Gordon Uyehara's class.  But in this class we will be making it into a pendant and exploring different options for hanging the piece.  It includes a pearl or learn how to make a faux pearl in a color.

Check out the dates and times in the right hand column of this blog.  For questions, email me or give me a call.

No comments: