Wednesday, May 30, 2012

"One man's trash is another man's art"

On June 9th, the Graffiti Gallery is having it's opening for the "Junk Art Show" from 4:00-7:00.  I'm actually working on a couple of pieces to enter in the show.  (My first.)  Entering shows is not in my nature so this has been a struggle.

I've always said that artists are pack rats (at least I know I am) as everything is a potential art material.  It makes it really hard to throw things out.  

During "Art all Night", there were several artist's whose work would fit the exhibit's theme.  James Dworek was one of those artists.  His modem, "Gone but not Forgotten" is created from "outdated" technology.  Hopefully, he'll be able to share his work at the show.



Join us for Open Studios on the 9th and stay for the opening of the show!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, so let us see photos of your entries!