Sunday, May 6, 2012

Yahoo.... finally

Yahoo, I  made my first sale in my Etsy Shop.  It was a long time coming (although to some degree it's my fault as I don't always keep it up.)

Having the shop involves taking pictures (which I'm horrible at), assigning a name to the piece (which I always do with my metal clay pieces but usually do not with the beaded pieces),  and taking the time to sit  down and enter all the information into the computer.  Except for the picture taking it really isn't that big of a deal (unless one is lazy or just downright tired by the time evening rolls around; a hazard of getting older.)

I think part of the effectiveness of the Etsy site is to add new items to the store every day or every couple of days.  I've done this the past few days since I had a call from one of my aqua aerobic friends in Florida.  I promised her that I would post my anklets on my Etsy site by Monday as she is looking to do some Christmas shopping for friends.  (Boy is she on the ball, thinking about Christmas this time of year.  I need to adopt her style.)

I LOVE anklets.  (Just one of the many perks of summer.)  They are fun and sexy.  (Even at my old age!)

Hopefully there will be lots of people out there wanting anklets.   (Maybe I need to get some more sandals so I can photograph them with different colors and styles.  Sounds like a shopping trip to  me!)


1 comment:

Zoe Nelson said...

Congratulations on the sale!