Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Missing in Action

Sorry, that I've not posted in a while.  I didn't realize how long it's been.  Life has been so busy and my ambition level is at low right now.

I have been into the studio a few times and haven't really accomplished a whole lot (except to make a mess.  There isn't an open square inch on my tables.)   But there have been a couple of things that I've finished up, so I thought I'd share those.


This was a piece of sheet metal that I etched the design.  I made quite a few pieces and they've been laying around waiting for me to do something with them.  Combined them with some great butterscotch colored beads from Bead Paradise in Oberlin, Ohio.  


My repousse' piece that I made in Holly Gage's class a few years back was carved in silver. (Check it out in my post on May 19, 2011.)   I took that piece and made a mold of it which I then used to make a copper piece.  This piece uses beads I got at Beyond Beads in Volant, PA.

No comments: