Sunday, February 9, 2014

The eyes have it!

A long time ago, I posted this picture of my oldest grandson wearing my jewelry visor.


As I said then, he looks cute................ I do not!

Not only do I not look cute in them, but they make my forehead hot and sweaty.  And..... they really do a number on my hair (for days.)

My sister in law took us to the flea market in Fort Myers yesterday and I found some cheater glasses that are "really, really" strong.  I'm so excited.  I'll be able to see and keep some semblance of order with my hair.  They are much stronger than my visor.   I bought three pair and each one is a different color frame.  






Now though, I'll probably have a back ache as I have to work about six inches away from my nose.  Oh well, that's a small price to pay for beauty.   

No comments: