Wednesday, September 24, 2014

New Displays

I've been working my butt off making new pieces for AppleFest which takes place Oct. 3, 4 and 5 in the city parks in Franklin, Pa.  This is my first year and I want to put my best foot forward.

Speaking of foot....... I got some new displays for the festival.  One of which is a foot to display anklets.
Now maybe it's just me but why do the foot displays have the heel of a shoe and barefoot toes.  I understand the heel raises it, but why not have a shoe on that foot?  Just saying!  (It kind of freaks me out.)


There is plenty of room in my front studio to display pieces but the tent is only 10' x 10' (a little crowded.)  I needed some displays that saved space and these next two pieces did just that.  In fact, I can't believe how much more room I now have.  (Got to keep the nose to the grind, I guess.)



This display rotates and will hold thirty two pieces.  (Both of these displays could hold much more if my backings were smaller.)

If you are in PA with nothing to do, stop down.  The food is good, the activities are fun and there are lots of vendors.  There's something for everyone.




1 comment:

Zoe Nelson said...

Good luck, Alice! I hope you have a great show.