Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Screw loose


My controller came the other day and it was amazingly easy to install. (In case you ever need to do that. Okay, let's be realistic.... when you need to do it.) But when I turned it on another E code came up and of course it wasn't in the book. The old controller always came up with a 27-1 before the idle message appeared. I now know that was a software code. (It's amazing what you can find out from reading the manual..... most of the time.) But this was an E-1 (for Error.) Surely they didn't make a software code that began with E (but who knows!) But, the E-1 went away (just like the 27-1 did) and up popped the Idle. Did three firings and they all turned out great. Whew!!! I was sweating that one.
I did snitch a Phillips screwdriver from my husband's toolbox (hope he doesn't miss it) that made the job so much easier than the first time. And, I whipped off an email to Paragon to ask about that error code. I'll be sure to let you know what I find out.
The picture? That's my by-pass ring with the screw heads on it. (They're not a phillips head) There is a matching pair of earrings too.

No comments: