Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Yes they did!

Got my answer today from the Paragon Guru and the code for the newest software is E-1.

Maybe I'm being anal about these kinds of things (but I've lived long enough that I'm allowed to be.) But why make a software code that begins with E when there is a whole list of Error Codes that begin with E? Are there not enough numbers and letters out there in the universe that another set couldn't be used? Wouldn't it make life a little less stressful if a different code had been used? Am I the only one bothered by this? (Probably!)

Sorry for my ranting. I've had what I think is the swine flu since last Saturday and the lack of sleep is affecting my brain.

But at least you now know that E-1 is not an error. Thank goodness since that controller wasn't cheap!

No comments: