Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Artist of the month













I'm artist of the month at the National Transit Gallery in Oil City. Last night I set up my display. (Phew, now I can sort of rest. Life has been busy lately.)

Instead of displaying the jewelry in the showcase, I decided to try to hang them like pictures (which I can hang in my studio too.) I tried to arrange them as if they were design elements like lines and shapes. Time was running out, so they weren't quite the way I wanted them to look. (Shouldn't have procrastinated. Been doing that a lot lately.) But, they are up and as a whole looks pretty good.

Once again the picture isn't the best, but it gives an idea of how it looks.

1 comment:

Joann Wheeler said...

Lovely presentation, Ally! Congratulations on being Artist of the Month!