Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Best Laid Plans

We all know what they say about the best laid plans......... THEY DON'T WORK OUT!

I had been planning on posting the days events on the Conference every single evening so things would be up to date.  Well...... it ain't going to happen.

We are at a hotel which is "supposed" (and supposed is the operative word  here) to be set up to handle conferences.  Yes, their rooms are big for large groups but that is about as far as it goes.  (I'll elaborate in a later post...... I don't want to sound whiny which is usually not my nature.)

But suffice it to say that getting on the Internet around here is a real challenge and now I have to leave for my next session.  Chances are there won't be another post until I get home on Sunday night, but I will certainly try.

There are a lot of good things going on around here and I don't want to miss sharing them.  (We all know that occasionally my mind goes out to lunch, so I need to post while I can remember them.)




No comments: